Raven’s Moneywise team offers free, conﬁdential, money and beneﬁt advice support to our residents. You could
- check what benefits you are entitled to
- apply for benefits or appeal against benefit decisions
- apply for grants – including grants to help pay utility bills
- get budgeting advice
- get help opening a bank account
- be referred to other organisations that can help you, such as the CAB for debt advice.
We can help you make the most of your income and tackle debt. The Citizens Advice Bureau also provides us with a debt adviser who can help you. This service is completely free and confidential – you can contact the CAB adviser directly on 01737 778383 or via Raven.
We can also put you in touch with Raven’s energy ofﬁcer, who can work with you to reduce the cost of your fuel bills. You can also read our leaflet ‘Save money, save energy, save the environment’ to find out how to reduce your fuel bills.
If you want some advice about managing your money, why not pop in?
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call Moneywise on 0300 123 3399, or email email@example.com
Please remember: free advice is also available from your local Citizens Advice Bureau. All advice offered is for guidance and is not legally binding
Date(s) - 06/12/2018
10:00 am - 1:00 pm